Lindsey Watkin > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lindsey has been dealing with a wide range of commercial property deals for more than 20 years for all types of clients from trading companies, investors and landlords, to developers, banks and charities, across a wide range of sectors including office, industrial, marine, energy and waste related businesses.
Lindsey is particularly recognised for her expertise in dealing with complicated property transactions to tight timescales and finding pragmatic solutions to issues which may arise.
Lindsey also specialises in commercial landlord and tenant work – acting for a number of landlords in particular – but has also acted for a wide range of tenants.
Trained Kennedys; qualified 1984; associate on qualification in-house for Guinness plc (now Diageo) 1986-1989; associate Steele Raymond LLP 1998-2003; partner Steele Raymond LLP 2003-2013; partner Lester Aldridge 2013.
Varndean School, Brighton; University College, Cardiff; LLB (Hons.), 2:1.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Employment: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate