Catherine Rawles > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Catherine is a Partner at Lester Aldridge specialising in residential development, acting for major house builders and housing associations acquiring and developing land for the provision of housing.
She has extensive experience in landlord and tenant work including acting for a chain of national coffee shops, retail clients, clients in the health and leisure industry and landlords with large property portfolios including offices, leisure facilities and restaurants.
Acting for institutional investors and dealing with property refinancing.
2013 – present Lester Aldridge, joined as Associate, made Partner 2016.
2005 – 2013 – Blake Lapthorn (now Blake Morgan) – Senior Solicitor
2001 – 2005 – Addleshaw Goddard – Associate
1999 – 2001 – Garretts Anderson Legal – Solicitor
1997 – 1999 – Watson Burton – Trainee Solicitor
1993 – 1996 University of Teeside LLB (HONS)
1996 – 1997 University of Northumbria – LPC
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant