Martin Coward > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Martin Coward is a Partner in the Real Estate team.
Martin’s practice covers the acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property with associated borrowing issues primarily for industrial sites and premises. He is a specialist in land and agricultural law and applies the law to all types of commercial property, development and security related work.
Martin has a particular focus in agricultural matters handling the acquisition and disposal of farms and agricultural land as well as associated tenancy issues for smallholdings to landed estates. His focus on high end residential conveyancing has a particular emphasis on country property and acting for local developers in relation to acquiring and building out housing developments.
Agricultural Law Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant