Danielle Montezuma > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Litigation & Recoveries
Danielle Montezuma is a Partner in our Litigation & Recoveries team.
She is an experienced litigator who acts for finance houses, banks and other creditors in a variety of litigation. Client’s favour Danielle’s practical and commercial approach.
Danielle advises both captive and non-captive asset finance clients on the recovery of high value vehicles, equipment, and resulting shortfalls. She regularly deals with related issues such as title disputes, satisfactory quality claims, and issues concerning regulatory compliance.
She advises banks in relation to the recovery of secured and unsecured facilities, dealing with challenges to lending terms and director guarantees, and disputed claims for possession.
Danielle also acts for Law of Property Act 1925 receivers and insolvency practitioners in recovering property and other debts.
Danielle joined the firm as a trainee in 2007 and developed an immediate passion for banking and asset finance litigation. During her training contract, she undertook a secondment with a large UK bank, and qualified with the firm in September 2009. She has remained with Lester Aldridge LLP since qualification and became a partner at the firm in 2017.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant