Tim Blackwell > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tim is a Partner & Head of the Personal Injury team.
Tim advises on all aspects of personal injury litigation, mostly involving catastrophic or fatal injury. He has particular experience in dealing with cases involving spinal or brain injury, clinical negligence and cases involving industrial disease such as asbestos exposure, particularly mesothelioma.
Trained Moore Blatch LLP; qualified 2004; employee Moore Blatch 1991-2004; partner Moore Blatch LLP 2004-2008; partner Moore Blatch Resolve 2008-2011; partner Lester Aldridge LLP 2011.
APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers); Law Society Personal Injury Panel Member.
University of Leicester; Middlesex University; Bournemouth University.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant