Jody Mitchell > Ledingham Chalmers LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Ledingham Chalmers LLP Offices
52-54 ROSE STREET
- Go to...
Jody has significant experience advising on corporate transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, equity investments, and restructures. He also advises on commercial contracts, including framework agreements, distribution and agency. Additionally handles work for corporate lenders and borrowers on a range of structured and general finance transactions. Clients include TUV Nord, Neptune Marine Services, Harbro and Atlantic Offshore.
Trained Ledingham Chalmers; qualified 2002; partner Ledingham Chalmers LLP from 2010.
Branch Secretary of the Institute of Directors, Aberdeen.
Nairn Academy; Aberdeen University (1999 LLB Hons; 2000 Dip LP).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)