Peter Murray > Ledingham Chalmers LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Ledingham Chalmers LLP Offices
52-54 ROSE STREET
- Go to...
Peter is a partner and head of corporate. He specialises in corporate finance transactions, partnership and group restructures. He has significant experience in negotiating high value commercial contracts and leading on international projects. Peter’s work often involves an intellectual property dimension, particularly in relation to service companies in the energy sector.
Trained Clark & Wallace; qualified 1995; partner Ledingham Chalmers since 2002.
The Law Society of Scotland; Advocate in Aberdeen; Trustee of and Registrar to the Episcopal Diocese of Aberdeen and Orkney; Former vice-chair of Albyn School Limited; Director of Aberdeen Association of Social Service (VSA). Aberdeen Weavers Incorporation.
Dunfermline High School; Aberdeen University (LLP; Dip LP).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)