Marion McDonald > Ledingham Chalmers LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Ledingham Chalmers LLP Offices
52-54 ROSE STREET
- Go to...
Head of family unit. Case load includes negotiating and litigating high-value cases and using collaborative law. Trained as commercial mediator. Accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in family law. Sits as part-time sheriff. Family law arbitrator and collaborative lawyer.
Trained Paull & Williamsons, Aberdeen; qualified 1982; Paull & Williamsons 1982-2007; partner Ledingham Chalmers LLP 2007 to date. Notary Public.
Scottish Collaborative Law Group (Consensus); lACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals); Scottish Family Law Association; Aberdeen Bar Association; Family Law Arbitration Group Scotland (FLAGS).
High School of Dundee; Aberdeen University (1980 LLB Hons).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Environment
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)