Rod Hutchison > Ledingham Chalmers LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Ledingham Chalmers LLP Offices
52-54 ROSE STREET
- Go to...
Partner. Particular areas of expertise include acquisitions and mergers, equity investments (with solid experience of advising managment teams on exit and roll-over investment), general corporate advice and advising on UK and international commercial contracts, with a particular emphasis on the oil and gas service sector. Clients include Craig Group Ltd, Total Waste Management Alliance Ltd, Falck Nutec Ltd, Malthus (UK) Limited and Tendeka BV.
Trained Iain Smith & Co, Aberdeen; qualified 2002 and joined Ledingham Chalmers LLP; partner 2011.
Law Society of Scotland; Scottish Law Agents Society.
Inverurie Academy; University of Aberdeen (LLB, hons; DLP).
Football, skiing, golf, gym and walking.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)