Dawn Humphries > Lanyon Bowdler > Shrewsbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
CHAPTER HOUSE NORTH
ABBEY LAWN, ABBEY FOREGATE
- Go to...
A partner and head of the personal injury department, who specialises in serious and catastrophic, brain and spinal injuries arising from RTA and accidents at work resulting in damages in excess of six figures. She has a number of high profile work related stress cases, including specialist military post traumatic stress, and secondary victim claims occurring both within the UK and during tours of duty overseas. She is committed to using mediation as an alternative in dispute resolution to trial, an advocate of early interim payments for rehabilitation, case management, care accommodation, aids and equipment and vocational support.
Partner and head of the personal injury department.
Lanyon Bowdler November 1998 to date.
A member of the Law Society Panel of Personal Injury Solicitors, Senior Litigator with Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), Headway (the Brain Injury Association Head Injury Solicitors List), Spinal Injuries Association (SIA).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Beth Heath, who is based in Shrewsbury, heads the clinical negligence department at Lanyon Bowdler, following the retirement of Kay Kelly. Hereford-based Lucy Small is a key member of the team who has considerable experience in complex clinical negligence cases including birth/brain injury and catastrophic spinal injury claims. The highly experienced team has substantial expertise in a variety of catastrophic injury cases, also including amputations and fatal claims, and continues its key engagement in a large number of birth injury cases involving the Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS trusts. Emma Broomfield possesses wide ranging experience of advising claimants with cerebral palsy, catastrophic brain injury and other injuries such as amputations and paraplegia. The personal injury practice is headed by Dawn Humphries . It has a wealth of experience in handling a wide range of claims including accidents abroad, asbestos, industrial disease and military claims as well as amputations, brain injuries and spinal injuries. Neil Lorimer also plays a pivotal role in the department along with Debbie Humphries .
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - West Midlands > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud