Mark Day > Langleys Solicitors LLP > York, England > Lawyer Profile
Langleys Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
Langleys Solicitors LLP‘s department fields separate family and child law teams, which collectively handle the full range of family law issues. The family group specialises in divorce-related finance work, issues in the agricultural sector, trust work, cross-border matters and collaborative law. The child law team focuses on public law proceedings and is noted for its expertise in legal aid children work, publicly funded international cases and domestic abuse cases. Group co-heads Mark Day and William Kaye focus on the finance side, while Sheelagh Coles is the key contact for children work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Private client > Family: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire