Rob Buckley > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Head of corporate and commercial.
Partner and head of department, Rob specialises in all aspects of corporate and commercial transactions, including joint ventures and M&A work, focussing on inward investment work with a particular US bias. Rob has particular expertise in sports-related commercial matters, having developed a strong sports and media practice, advising personalities on their commercial and individual objectives.
Rob is seen as a key strategic business advisor to commercial clients, helping them develop and deliver their strategic objectives, resulting in close, long-term relationships with a range of clients.
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Qualified 1997; partner Kuit Steinart Levy 2005 to date.
William Hulme Grammar School; Birmingham University (1994 LLB (Hons)); College of Law, Chester (1995).
Tennis, golf, football.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The team at Kuit Steinart Levy LLP is differentiated by its ‘willingness to spend time learning the business and its operational systems‘. The healthcare, technology, leisure and professional services industries are areas of particular expertise, but the firm is also noted for its knowledge of family and AIM-listed companies. Rob Buckley oversees the practice, with Kirsti Pinnell and James Wall taking the lead on corporate and commercial mandates, respectively.
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial: Manchester - North West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction