Graham Wood > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Tax and estate planning.
Partner and Head of the Tax and Estate Planning Team, Graham specialises in tax and trusts law and on a daily basis handles high value estate planning work. Graham is also experienced in tax disclosures, advising on offshore tax issues for UK Resident non-domiciliaries and offshore trust work, as well as trusts in relation to high value awards obtained for children and patients.
He is also experienced in establishing trusts for individuals with serious personal injury (with awards on average circa £2 million) and mental capacity issues. Graham also advises on all aspects of Court of Protection and Office of Public Guardian, advising on the process and dealing with applications for Powers of Attorney.
He is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Trained at Hill Dickinson; qualified 1995; worked for Halliwell Landau before moving to Kuit Steinart Levy in 1997; partner 2001 to date.
Birkenhead School 1982-89; Birmingham University (1992 LLB (Hons)); Chester College of Law (1993 Law Society Finals).
Golf, cycling and swimming.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP regularly advises business owners and leading sports personalities and their families on a wide range of private client matters including complex tax planning issues, family disputes, family-asset protection work, wills, probate mandates and matters pertaining to the Office of the Public Guardian, Court of Protection and powers of attorney. The team is led by Graham Wood, who is particularly experienced in tax and estates matters which contain an international element.
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction