Bruce Jones > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Bruce Jones is a partner at Kuits and is one of a handful of people in the country who are both qualified as a chartered and European patent attorney, and also admitted as a solicitor.
Bruce’s singular combination of skills enables him to act for clients throughout the full intellectual property lifecycle and across the full spectrum of intellectual property rights.
His practice encompasses acting for both claimant and defendant in all forms of IP disputes, with particular experience in multi-jurisdictional patent and trademark disputes. He also represents clients in domain name disputes before Nominet.
Bruce is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, a member of the European Patent Institute, a member of the Law Society and a member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP advises on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious IP law, with a particular focus on licensing, software and database protection, franchising, patent litigation and international trade mark litigation. The practice acts for clients across the fashion, sports, retail and entertainment industries. Bruce Jones heads the team and is dually qualified as a European Patent Attorney. Consultant Ian Morris and Claire Meyers focus on contentious work, while senior associate Yasmin Kalantari advises clients across a variety of sectors on IP disputes.
The ‘exceptional litigators‘ at Kuit Steinart Levy LLP primarily act on complex contractual and shareholder disputes, professional negligence cases, and product liability claims; over the course of the pandemic, the team has also witnessed a sharp increase in business interruption insurance work. Bruce Jones, Peter Kaye and Damian Bailey are the key names at leadership level, while Phillip Warburton is a recommended senior associate.
With sector coverage spanning education, retail, energy, and development, the team at Kuit Steinart Levy LLP advise large property developers, public institutions, and high net worth individuals. The practice is headed by Bruce Jones , while Rebecca Jones handles complex landlord and tenant disputes and specialises in High Court and County Court matters brought against protestors.
- Leading individuals - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Intellectual property - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Commercial litigation: Manchester - North West > Dispute resolution
- Property litigation - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction