Bruce Jones > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Bruce Jones is a partner at Kuits and is one of a handful of people in the country who are both qualified as a chartered and European patent attorney, and also admitted as a solicitor.
Bruce’s singular combination of skills enables him to act for clients throughout the full intellectual property lifecycle and across the full spectrum of intellectual property rights.
His practice encompasses acting for both claimant and defendant in all forms of IP disputes, with particular experience in multi-jurisdictional patent and trademark disputes. He also represents clients in domain name disputes before Nominet.
Bruce is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, a member of the European Patent Institute, a member of the Law Society and a member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.
North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual propertyWithin: Leading individuals -
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP handles all aspects of contentious and non-contentious IP law, with areas of expertise including licensing, R&D, brand acquisitions and disposals and patent work. Clients include sport and media personalities, AIM-listed companies and individual investors in sectors such as fashion, education, life sciences, sports, media, retail, entertainment and technology. Ian Morris heads the team and specialises in contentious IP work, while Bruce Jones is experienced in multi-jurisdictional patent and trademark disputes.
- Leading individuals - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Intellectual property - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Human resources > Employment: employee/union firms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction