Iain Miller > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Iain is a Partner in the Regulatory team specialising in legal ethics, investigations, and public law matters. Iain has acted in many leading cases relating to the regulation of lawyers in England and Wales. His experience covers not only disciplinary proceedings but also business structures, investigations, public law challenges, liability and restructuring. He advises a number of large law firms on SRA related issues and provides advice to law firm partners.
Articled Clerk, Stephenson Harwood. Qualified 1988. Previously a partner in Wright Son & Pepper and Bevan Brittan LLP.
Joined Kingsley Napley in 2016.
General Editor, Cordery on Legal Services, Co-author of Butterworths’ Guide to the Legal Services Act 2007.
Member of the Editorial Board of the Law Society’s Practice Compliance Bulletin and Member of the Consulting Editorial Board of LexisPSL Practice Compliance.
Chair of Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers and a member of Advisory Board of UCL’s Centre for Ethics and Law review of the Statutory Framework for legal services; The City of London Law Society’s Professional Rules and Regulation Committee; The Advisory Board of the International Bar Association’s Professional Ethics Committee; The International Bar Association’s International Trade in Legal Services Committee; and The American Bar Association.
LLB(Hons) London School of Economics and Political Sciences
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration