Bethan Owen > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Bethan is a Partner in the Real Estate team and specialises in residential property. Bethan advises on all aspects of residential property purchases, sales and mortgage transactions.
Her broad client base includes UK and overseas based individuals and celebrities as well as trusts and companies, whether UK based or offshore. Bethan often develops lasting relationships with her clients and their wider families looking after all their residential real estate needs.
Bethan has a great deal of experience in dealing with prime central London properties and country homes.
Bethan is known for her efficient and pragmatic advice. She frequently has to work within tight timeframes and will work with the other side to ensure the transaction is completed to everyone’s satisfaction.
Bethan is the chair of the Charities and Community Team at Kingsley Napley and is a member of the Kingsley Napley LGBTQ & Allies Network.
Bethan trained at Teacher Stern and Selby and qualified in 2004, joining Kingsley Napley LLP on qualification. Bethan was made a partner in 2013.
The Law Society.
Travel and skiing
The ‘personable, highly efficient’ and ‘knowledgeable’ lawyers at Kingsley Napley LLP are frequently instructed to handle the most challenging aspects of residential conveyances, including investigations into title, land valuations, Licence to Alter agreements and tax structuring issues. The firm is known for advising high-profile clients from the worlds of sport, politics and media. Bethan Owen is ‘unfailingly proactive’ in co-leading the team, advising on high value residential transactions and working with commercial clients on residential site assembly. Fellow co-head Paul Harbour operates a broad practice covering complex commercial and residential transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration