Andreas White > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Andreas is a partner in Kingsley Napley’s employment team. He has substantial litigation experience, with a particular focus on complex and high value employment and partnership disputes.
Andreas’ areas of specialism include:
• Senior executive contracts and severance arrangements
• Discrimination law
• Restrictive covenants and team moves
• Redundancies and restructurings
• Whistleblowing and internal investigations
• Regulated professionals and firms
Andreas has a particular interest in international and cross border employment law. He is a former president of the labour law commission of AIJA.
Andreas is equally experienced in acting for employers, senior executives and partners, allowing him to understand the issues and tactics on both sides of the table.
Having previously worked at Fox Williams and B P Collins, Andreas joined the employment team at Kingsley Napley in 2005 and joined the partnership in 2010.
The Association of Partnership Practitioners (APP), Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) and The Industrial Law Society. Former President of the Labour Law Commission of AIJA (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats).
University of Manchester (BA hons History, 1st); College of Law (Post-Graduate Diploma in Law, commendation; Legal Practice Course, distinction).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration