Connie Atkinson > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Family and Divorce
Connie is a Partner in the family team and has experience of dealing with all aspects of private family work relating to both finances and children.
Connie regularly assists clients who need help with their separation and the practical and financial implications arising out of this. Most of Connie’s clients or their partners work in the City and many have an international connection. Connie therefore regularly works with solicitors in other jurisdictions. Connie has expertise in international surrogacy cases and helps parents with the parental order applications required following their children’s birth. On these cases, she works closely with members of our immigration team to resolve any issues in bringing the children home.
Connie is also a qualified mediator and assists as a mediator for clients in respect of all practical and legal issues surrounding family relationship breakdown. She is recognised as a Next Generation Lawyer in Legal 500 UK 2019 for Family: Mediation and in Chambers UK 2020 as an Associate to Watch in Family/Matrimonial.
Connie trained and qualified at Kingsley Napley LLP
Resolution; The Family Mediation Council
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The ‘masterful‘ Charlotte Bradley at Kingsley Napley LLP has a balanced mediation and litigation practice with a strong reputation for her work in international cases (both finance and children cases, including relocation matters). Bradley is regularly instructed to deal with high-conflict cases and is an accredited mediator as well as a collaborative lawyer. ‘Fantastic mediators‘ Connie Atkinson and Lauren Evans are the other names to note.
- Rising stars - London > Private client > Family: mediation
- Family: mediation - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration