Lauren Evans > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Family and Divorce
A senior associate in the family team with experience of all types of private family work relating to both children and finances. Lauren is also a mediator and helps clients to work through the practical and legal issues arising from family relationship breakdown.
Lauren trained at Kingsley Napley LLP and was promoted to Senior Associate in 2018
Lauren is a member of Resolution. She is also on the London YRes Committee, which is the junior branch of Resolution, the association of family lawyers committed to promoting the non-confrontational resolution of family disputes. Lauren is also a member of AIJA, the international association of junior lawyers.
Lauren read Law at Bristol and completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford.
The ‘masterful‘ Charlotte Bradley at Kingsley Napley LLP has a balanced mediation and litigation practice with a strong reputation for her work in international cases (both finance and children cases, including relocation matters). Bradley is regularly instructed to deal with high-conflict cases and is an accredited mediator as well as a collaborative lawyer. ‘Fantastic mediators‘ Connie Atkinson and Lauren Evans are the other names to note.
The ‘dream team‘ at Kingsley Napley LLP is recognised for representing ultra-high-net-worth and high-profile clients in highly contested and complex finance cases and children proceedings. It regularly acts for City professionals in negotiating incomes (including deferred bonuses and private equity investments) and issues such as variations to existing joint lives maintenance orders. In addition, it has extensive experience in cases where the main asset of the marriage is in a company structure and in cases involving third parties, trustees and interveners. ‘Incredible team leader‘ Charlotte Bradley is recommended for her expertise in schedule 1 cases. Michael Rowlands, Jane Keir and Lauren Evans are also names to note.
- Rising stars - London > Private client > Family
- Family - London > Private client
- Family: mediation - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration