Sital Fontenelle > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Family and divorce
Sital is a Partner in Kingsley Napley’s Family and Divorce team. She specialises in complex financial matters within relationship breakdown including international jurisdictional cases. She has extensive experience in difficult cases involving off-shore trusts, family businesses, tracing assets, third party interests and inherited wealth. Sital is known for her strategic advice in complex cases, and has great instincts in manoeuvring the case to achieve the right result for her clients.
Examples of her cases include: acting for the Wife in complex financial remedy proceedings where the assets totalled £38m plus and the matter proceeded to a 5 day final hearing; acting for the Wife of an American banker with worldwide assets and representing her at the Arbitration; acting for a lawyer in financial remedy proceedings involving complex trust structures and off-shore interests with assets of over £100m.
Sital won silver in the “Woman of the Year – Future Leaders (Partner)” category at the Citywealth Powerwomen Awards 2020.
Qualified in September 2003
Sital is an active member of the Resolution Cohabitation Committee. She presented at Resolution’s annual conference in 2019, 2017 and in 2011, and is a regular contributor to the committee’s publications.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration