Charlotte Bradley > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Charlotte is Head of Kingsley Napley’s Family & divorce team. She specialises in international divorce, finance and children cases (including relocation), especially European cases. She regularly acts on jurisdiction and financial disputes and recently acted successfully for the Russian wife in a case with significant disclosure issues and in several High Court reported cases involving conflict of jurisdiction.
Charlotte is recognised for her exceptional client care skills and expertise in high conflict money and children cases. She assists City professionals and HNWIs in resolving financial disputes within and outside the court process. She is a leading expert in Schedule 1 cases and an accredited mediator, mediating high value and complex financial disputes and couples wishing to reach co-parenting and pre-marital/cohabitation agreements.
Charlotte is recognised as a leading family lawyer in Chambers UK and HNW, The Legal 500 and Spear’s Family Law Index.
Qualified Gordon Dadds 1995; joined Kingsley Napley 1997; partner 2001; head of family team 2013; lectured and written books and articles on cohabitation, financial and jurisdictional issues. Co-authored Claims under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989 (Financial Provision for Children) and Resolution’s International Aspects of Family Law. Editor of The International Comparative Legal Guide to Family Law.
Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL); member of Resolution and its International Committee.
Bristol University (1990 BSC Hons).
Choral singing, travel, art and theatre. Has two children.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘masterful‘ Charlotte Bradley at Kingsley Napley LLP has a balanced mediation and litigation practice with a strong reputation for her work in international cases (both finance and children cases, including relocation matters). Bradley is regularly instructed to deal with high-conflict cases and is an accredited mediator as well as a collaborative lawyer. ‘Fantastic mediators‘ Connie Atkinson and Lauren Evans are the other names to note.
The ‘dream team‘ at Kingsley Napley LLP is recognised for representing ultra-high-net-worth and high-profile clients in highly contested and complex finance cases and children proceedings. It regularly acts for City professionals in negotiating incomes (including deferred bonuses and private equity investments) and issues such as variations to existing joint lives maintenance orders. In addition, it has extensive experience in cases where the main asset of the marriage is in a company structure and in cases involving third parties, trustees and interveners. ‘Incredible team leader‘ Charlotte Bradley is recommended for her expertise in schedule 1 cases. Michael Rowlands, Jane Keir and Lauren Evans are also names to note.
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Family
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Family: mediation
- Family - London > Private client
- Family: mediation - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration