Richard Lodge > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Clinical negligence and personal injury.
Richard acts for individuals who have sustained injuries as a result of medical treatment whether provided by the NHS (within a hospital or GP setting), or in the private healthcare sector. He has a varied caseload with an emphasis on spinal, brain and catastrophic injuries. He is experienced in all aspects of spinal injury claims including, injuries arising from trauma, orthopaedic and neurosurgical procedures, congenital abnormalities of the spine and failure to diagnosis Cauda Equina Syndrome. His extensive experience in brain injury cases include birth and neonatal injury claims resulting in cerebral palsy, and acquired brain injury.
Richard blogs and Tweets about his subject and has had articles and opinion pieces published in the Personal Injury Law Journal, trade magazines and the national press, including The Times.
Trained Kingsley Napley LLP; qualified 2005; clinical negligence and personal injury department Kingsley Napley LLP 2005; associate solicitor 2010; partner 2014 to date. Publications of note: A regular contributor to the ‘Personal Injury Law Journal’.
Accredited Member of the AvMA Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
Accredited Member of the Law Society’s Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (past secretary of the damages group and co-ordinator of the Spinal Injury Group)
Chingford School; King’s College, London (2001 LLB 2(1)); Inns of Court School of Law (2002 BVC, competent).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration