Kate Rohde > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Medical negligence and personal injury.
Kate is a Partner and an experienced specialist in medical negligence claims of all types, often acting for bereaved families or on behalf of children and adults who have suffered permanent and profound injuries.
She has depth and breadth of experience in all types of clinical negligence matters. Over the years Kate has secured high, sometimes ground-breaking, awards for clients and their families. Kate has acted for a wide range of Claimants from all walks of life.
From early on in her career Chambers and the Legal 500 have recognised Kate as a leading practitioner.
Always interested in improving patient safety, Kate has worked with the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management to encourage better understanding between lawyers and doctors to try and ensure that the law can be used as a tool for important lessons to be learned.
Kate is a member of the Kingsley Napley Diversity and Inclusion group, co-chairing the (dis)ability network and is also part of the LGBTQ and BAME allies networks.
Articled Compton Carr, qualified 1989; assistant solicitor and partner at Compton Carr (Partnership 1993); partner Teacher, Stern Selby 1996-97; partner, Kingsley Napley 1997.
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL); Member of the Law Society’s specialist clinical negligence panel; Member of the AvMA specialist clinical negligence panel; Member of FOCIS ( forum of Complex injury solicitors)
Sydenham High School; University College, London (1985 LLB).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration