Matthew Hardcastle > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Recognised for his work in pre-charge investigations, Matt has particular experience acting for the accused in high-profile cases. Matt also has significant experience in acting in cross-practice area investigations which include allegations of a criminal behaviour, including sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Qualified 2013; duty solicitor TV Edwards LLP, Specialist Advisor House of Commons Justice Select Committee (for the inquiry into the disclosure of evidence in criminal cases (2018)), Associate and Senior Associate Kingsley Napley LLP.
Author: Blackstone’s Police Station Handbook; Defending Suspects at Police Stations; and Police Station: Update.
Matt is a member of the Prosecution Oversight Panel of the RSPCA, and a member of the editorial board of the Criminal Law Review.
Rugby School; University of Hull; University of Edinburgh.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration