Laura Sylvester > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Medical Negligence & Personal Injury
Laura is a Senior Associate in the Medical Negligence Department. She has a broad range of expertise, with particular focus on brain injury claims relating to children with cerebral palsy.
Laura also has a special interest in colorectal/abdominal and gynaecology claims. She has also developed a specialism in late diagnosis of infection cases and fatal claims and has an active caseload including cases of this nature. She acts for children and adults from all walks of life. She has received praise from clients about her professionalism, together with her ability to act in a sympathetic and supportive manner.
Laura often acts in fatal claims and represents clients at Inquests. Due to the nature of the work, the cases can be harrowing for clients and Laura has experience of guiding clients through the legal process whilst understanding the needs of her clients.
Laura has written for the Personal Injury Law Journal on a number of occasions.
AvMA Panel member and member of APIL
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration