Beverley Jones > JMW Solicitors LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
100 OLD HALL STREET
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Liverpool Office
Specialising in high net worth divorces and financial settlements, complex children matters and surrogacy.
Trained at Fletchers in Southport then moved to DWF where progressed from junior solicitor to Partner.
Joined JMW as Partner opening their Liverpool office in 2018 appointed to the Board in 2021.
Wade Deacon High School, Huddersfield University, College of Law Chester
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Jointly led by Michael Chapman and Elspeth Kinder, the team at JMW Solicitors LLP advises high-net-worth property developers and sports stars on multi-jurisdictional family matters. Chapman is a specialist in Schedule 1 Children Act cases, while Kinder is a key contact regarding matrimonial finance and children proceedings. Liverpool team leader Beverley Jones focuses on complicated children matters and surrogacy cases. David Pickering is noted for advising on cases involving multi-jurisdictional assets and offshore trusts. In May 2022 Ruth Kearns and Katie Lowe were both promoted to partner, while Ruben Sinha joined from Miles Preston.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction