Steven Brown > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in claims arising from brain and spinal injuries and particularly those relating to cerebral palsy, kernicterus, and cauda equina syndrome.
Trained at Rowlands Solicitors; qualified 2008; JMW 2008 to date.
St Cuthbert’s High School, Newcastle; University of Manchester (2005 LLB)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners: Clinical Negligence)
The ‘fabulous team of rigorous, committed and caring solicitors’ at JMW Solicitors LLP focuses on high value and complex work, regularly securing multimillion-pound settlements for clients. The clinical negligence practice has particular expertise in high-value brain and spinal injury cases, particularly cerebral palsy, kernicterus and cauda equina syndrome; the ‘compassionate and sympathetic‘ Eddie Jones heads the department. Sally Leonards is noted for her experience in cerebral palsy claims, ‘instilling confidence in clients‘ who ‘trust her implicitly‘ while Angharad Hughes, Melissa Gardner and Steven Brown are also key members of the team. Senior associate Jodie Miller is also well-regarded for her work on complex cases. Richard Powell leads the personal injury team, which handles minor to catastrophic injuries, including head trauma, spinal injuries and fibromyalgia. The group also has specialisms in industrial diseases and motorcycle accidents. The ‘highly experienced and utterly unflappable‘ Joanne Brine primarily deals with cross-border complex and catastrophic personal injury claims.
- Next Generation Partners: Clinical Negligence - North West > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant