Stephen Taylor Heath > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Stephen Taylor Heath
Stephen Taylor Heath is a FSE Partner(Head of Sports law) and specialist Sport and TMT Lawyer.
Stephen has specialist experience of multi territory media rights agreements particularly broadcasting and sponsorship rights. Stephen also has expertise in protecting client’s commercial interests particularly through Ambassador, Sponsorship and Image Rights agreements.
Recent matters have included the rights agreements for Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder/Anthony Joshua, assisting BT with a Blocking Order against Pirate streams and Ambassador agreements for clients with sportsmen such as Trent Alexander Arnold and Anthony Joshua. He also acted for Prenetics EMEA in their commercial contracts with the EPL, ECB, SoccerAid, the RCA and Matchroom Sport to conduct Covid testing as part of the return to professional sport after lockdown.
Stephen has previously worked at IPS LawIn addition to over 20 years in private practice Stephen has held high profile in-house positions in the Sports Industry including Racing UK, Frank Warren’s Sports Network and recently Leeds United Football Club. Stephen is currently General Counsel to Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions Limited and Black Castle Sports Management Limited.
Lancaster Grammar School, Nottingham University
Golf (Handicap 3). Cycling and dog walking.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction