Russel Forward > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Real Estate Finance
Partner, Real Estate Finance Real Estate Restructuring
Russel is also a real estate work-out and restructuring expert who assists lenders in creating and implementing work-out strategies for distressed loans secured against property. This includes advising on the initial appointment of receivers and administrators, post-appointment management issues, sales strategies and subsequent sales. Russel undertook a 9-month secondment to RBS where he provided assistance on the legal aspects of refinancing, restructuring and re-banking property portfolios.
Russel qualified in 2004 and acts on all aspects of Real Estate Finance, acting for a number of national lenders, regional lenders and short term lenders in lending monies secured against property. This includes the provision of reports on title to such lenders, either in a standard format or bespoke, raising appropriate enquiries with the borrower’s solicitors and dealing with perfection of security following completion.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction