Andrew Garvie > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Private client/residential conveyancing.
Partner and head of private client team at JMW LLP incorporating wills trusts and estates as well as Court of Protection and residential conveyancing. Specialising in all types of residential conveyancing including sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold properties for owners and investors alike. Acting for investors in disposals or purchase of buy to let property inc portfolios of property. Bespoke purchases or sales of high-net-value property as well as acting on shared ownership sales, purchases, staircasing and Help to Buy. Acting for banks and lending institutions on lender representation from initial loan through to repossession sales. Dealing with sole and joint representation lending for long and short term lenders / bridging companies. Acting for major auction house on sales & purchases of property sold under auction conditions. Specialism in acting on sales of property subject to CPS restraint orders subject to variation of restraint order for sale.
Articled at Slater Heelis LLP 1992-1994; solicitor JMW LLP 1994 to 2000; partner 2000.
Reading Grammar School; MMU (1992 LLB Hons, 1994 LPC).
Playing football and season ticket holder at Manchester United as well as involved in youth football coaching. Walking and enjoying the outdoor life.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction