Ms Miroslava Iordanova > Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski Offices
111 EVLOGI & HRISTO GEORGIEVI BLVD
- Go to...
Ms Miroslava Iordanova
Miroslava Iordanova has experience in a wide range of corporate, M&A, finance, commercial, data protection, healthcare, employment and regulatory advisory work, as well as a variety of court and out-of-court disputes; an accredited mediator with the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice. Before joining Stoeva Tchomaplov & Znepolski, Miroslava worked at Stoeva, Kuyumdjieva & Vitliemov as associate (2014-2017).
Highlights of Miroslava’s recent work include:
• advising, as a local counsel in a cross-border transaction, on intellectual property rights ownership and remuneration of inventors on employment contracts with regard to acquisition of a leading pharmaceutical company;
• advising leading international investment funds on capital investment in a Bulgarian company for developing of innovative software products;
• conducting a legal due diligence of two Bulgarian non-banking financial services companies and advising on a broad range of regulatory issues a foreign investment fund;
• preparing a red-flag summary report and advising on the regulatory procedures for development and putting into operation of a plant for recovery of metals and metals-based formulations from waste with a particular focus on environment protection and waste management requirements;
• acting for a client in successfully defending a court claim by a municipality concerning payment of local taxes and garbage fees;
• representing a commercial mall in an enforcement procedure against a major supermarket chain;
• representing before the Commercial Register with respect to registration of a foreign company as a new shareholder in a Bulgarian limited liability company as a result of a cross-border share exchange and an in-kind contribution of the Bulgarian shares into the capital of the foreign company.
Miroslava has assisted a big number of clients with preparing their set of GDPR compliant documents and has advised food supply chains, insurance brokers and online stores on the data protection requirements for their specific business.
Bulgarian, English, general understanding of German.
Admitted to Sofia Bar and to practice in Bulgaria (2014).
LLM from Sofia University, Faculty of Law (2013).