Kliment Rusakomsky > Paradigma Law Firm > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Paradigma Law Firm Offices
SLAVYANSKAYA SQUARE 2/5/4
BUILDING 3, FLOOR 2
- Go to...
Managing Partner and founder of the Law Firm PARADIGMA.
Kliment Rusakomsky is a managing partner of PARADIGMA, a litigation law firm based in Moscow and London. Dispute resolution forms the core of his practice with a primarily focus on complicated and challenging litigation. Projects led by Kliment are often a combination of a significant number of interrelated proceedings pending in various courts across Russia, as well as abroad. He has 21 years’ experience of law practice. Kliment has provided a serious personal contribution to creature of commercial goodwill and company status.
As a result, PARADIGMA is involved in numerous well-known business conflicts in Russia and act as litigation and strategy advisor to in-house legal departments of major Russian and international companies. Mr. Rusakomsky has developed an efficient mechanism of working together with corporate legal departments, while most of our clients have a large in-house legal staff.
Kliment Rusakomsky founded the Law firm PARADIGMA in 2005. Before foundation of PARADIGMA Kliment has worked in several leading law firms.
Kliment’s significant clients: Uralsib Bank, Asia-Pacific Bank, Energovolt, Meridian, Ledaro Holding, Signet Bank, Alba-Corporation, Transfiguration Church of the Lord, Northern Oil, Union of Gardeners of Russia, Russian Holding Company, Cordiant, TulaCherMet, Azbuka Vkusa, Honeywell, Stroytransgaz, VMHY Holding, M2M Private Bank, Lanit, Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC), Schlumberger, Wine-Cognac Factory Bakhchisaray and others.
- Member of the Board of the Russian-Chinese Legal Society;
- Head of the Working Group on Legal Support of Entrepreneurship of the Business Union of Eurasia;
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the social project “Recreation of the Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord” under the chairmanship of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill, co-chaired by S. V. Medvedeva and V. I. Resin;
- Member of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Member of the Society for German-Russian Economic Law (Deutsch-Russische Juristenvereinigung).
Kliment graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University, the faculty of law.
Dispute resolution boutique Paradigma Law Firm specialises in domestic and cross-border insolvency litigation, and regularly defends creditors in foreign jurisdictions. Managing partner Kliment Rusakomsky leads the department, which has niche experience in managing proceedings for bankruptcy receivers. Natalia Kolodezhnaya is also noted.