Mag Raphael Schanda > Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH > Vienna, Austria > Lawyer Profile
Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH Offices
- Go to...
Mag Raphael Schanda
Raphael Schanda studied law at the University of Vienna and specialised in the field of intellectual property at an early stage. After completing his studies, he initially worked for several years in a renowned law firm with a focus on intellectual property and competition law, where he primarily advised international clients. Since April 2019, he has been supporting the team at Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH – as a partner since 2022 – where he works in particular on the interface between employment and competition law.
- Since 03/2022 Partner at Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH
- 11/2021 Bar exam
- 08/2019 to 02/2022 Associate at Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH
- 04/2019 – 07/2019 Legal assistant at Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH
- Since 10/2015 Doctoral studies in law at the University of Vienna
- 01/2016 – 03/2019 Legal assistant and trainee lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna
- 04/2016 – 05/2017 Research assistant in a renowned law firm in Vienna
- 04/2016 – 01/2017 Certificate Course Forum Art Law at the Postgraduate Center of the University of Vienna
- 06/2015 – 10/2015 Judicial practice in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court
- 10/2009 – 11/2014 Law studies at the University of Vienna
German, English, French
Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH is a boutique firm that specialises in employment law and thus offers services on the whole range of related matters including representation before courts and administrative authorities. Clients stem from industries including retail and wholesale, healthcare, transport, and media. Katharina Körber-Risak and recent partner promotion Julia Englader , Sarah Meixner & Raphael Schanda jointly lead the team. Moritz Linder left the firm in summer 2021.