Dr Sarah Meixner > Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH > Vienna, Austria > Lawyer Profile
Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH Offices
- Go to...
Dr Sarah Meixner
Sarah Meixner specialised in labour law during her studies as a university assistant at the University of Innsbruck. In 2011, she completed her doctoral studies on a labour law topic and then began her training as a lawyer in Vienna, which she successfully completed with the bar exam in 2013. During her time in Vienna, she has always worked in renowned commercial law firms, with labour law always being her speciality. Sarah Meixner is constantly continuing her education and successfully completed the Human Resources Management course at MCI Innsbruck in 2022.
- Since 03/2022 Partner at Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH, Vienna/Innsbruck
- 02/2022 Course in Human Resources Management at MCI Innsbruck
- 11/2020 – 02/2022 Lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna in the fields of labour law, general civil law and commercial law
- 01/2020 – 10/2020 Company lawyer, Tyrol
- 11/2015 – 10/2016 Lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna in the fields of labour law, general civil law and commercial law
- 04/2014 – 10/2015 Trainee lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna in the field of labour law
- 12/2013 Bar exam in Vienna
- 11/2013 – 03/2014 Trainee lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna in the fields of corporate and company law, labour law; support of clients in Italian language
- 05/2013 – 09/2013 Court practice in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court
- 04/2011 – 04/2013 Trainee lawyer in a renowned law firm in Vienna in the areas of corporate and company law, labour law; support of clients in Italian language
- 09/2009 – 09/2010 Stay abroad and internship in Milan
- 03/2009 – 02/2011 Doctoral studies in law at the Leopold-Franzens University of Innsbruck (dissertation: Trust and responsibility in the employment relationship. Whistleblowing and Compliance: The Employee in the Force Field of Corporate Secrecy).
- 07/2010 – 04/2011 University assistant at the Institute for Labour and Social Law at the Leopold-Franzens University Innsbruck
- 02/2009 – 10/2009 University assistant at the Institute for Labour and Social Law at the Leopold-Franzens University Innsbruck
- 10/2004 – 03/2009 Studies of Business Law at the Leopold-Franzens-University Innsbruck
- 10/2004 – 11/2008 Studies of Law at the Leopold-Franzens-University Innsbruck
German, English, Italian
Körber-Risak Rechtsanwalts GmbH is a boutique firm that specialises in employment law and thus offers services on the whole range of related matters including representation before courts and administrative authorities. Clients stem from industries including retail and wholesale, healthcare, transport, and media. Katharina Körber-Risak and recent partner promotion Julia Englader , Sarah Meixner & Raphael Schanda jointly lead the team. Moritz Linder left the firm in summer 2021.