Yasemin Kenaroglu > Kenaroglu Avukatlik Burosu > Istanbul, Turkey > Lawyer Profile
Kenaroglu Avukatlik Burosu Offices
LEVENT MAHALLESI, CAMLIK CD
MANOLYALI SOKAK 3
34330 LEVENT BESIKTAS, ISTANBUL
- Go to...
Trademarks and Designs
Patents and Utility Models
Technology, Media and Telecom
Yasemin Kenaroglu, the founder of the firm, has been working on IP-related litigation, enforcement, prosecution and counselling matters since 2003. She is an attorney at law and trademark and patent attorney and represents mainly foreign and multinational companies on trademarks, patents, designs, domain names and unfair competition-related issues.
She has been leading Kenaroglu IP since 2008 and managing the IP portfolios of top-tier multinational companies in the fields of fashion, automotive, cosmetics, retail chains, electronics, software, media and pharmaceuticals.
Ms Kenaroglu works in almost every aspect of IP law and she has recently led cases involving:
- handling complex litigation cases mainly on trademark, patent and copyright related matters;
- managing IP portfolios of multinational companies from different industries and handling new trademark and design filings, oppositions, appeals and renewals before the Turkish Patent Institute;
- representing multinational companies before the civil IP courts and Court of Appeals in trademark infringement and unfair competition actions;
- handling investigations, conducting raids and seizures for international fashion, media and automotive companies;
- representing international retail chains, automotive, media and electronic companies in trademark and design cancellation actions;
- representing companies from different industries in settlement negotiations and contractual work; and
- advising international pharmaceutical companies on patent infringement and data exclusivity matters.
Yasemin is an active member of the Anti-counterfeiting Committee of MARQUES and regularly writes on IP-related topics for international and local publications.
Yasemin also provides support to clients on life sciences, technology and media related matters.
Istanbul Bar Association
Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
International Trademark Association (INTA)
European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA)
Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)
Marmara University, Faculty of Law, Istanbul (LL.B. 2003)
Bilgi University, Faculty of Law, Istanbul (LL.M. 2007)
Turkey > Intellectual property
IP boutique firm Kenaroglu Avukatlik Burosu advises on trade marks, patents, investigations, enforcement, prosecutions and litigation. Clients include Giorgio Armani, Prada and Volvo. The ‘very professional, fast and responsive’ Yasemin Kenaroglu heads the team, which is ‘extremely competent and provides practical solutions to complicated cases’.