Bartolomé Matas > Andersen > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Calle de Velázquez, 110
- Go to...
Bartolomé Matas has more than 20 years professional experience, mainly as the Internal Manager of a prominent business firm, where he has acted as the Director of the legal and financial departments in the firm.
He has extensive experience advising family businesses in tax and commercial issues, as well as in the organisation of their operations, development and succession. He has led many business restructuring projects and participated in various Board of Directors meetings on a recurring basis.
Spanish, English, French
- Member of the Balearic Islands Association of Economists, CEIB.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association, ICAIB.
- Degree in Economics, CEU Luis Vives Madrid.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Instituto de Empresa.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Advice for Businesses (MTA), Instituto de Empresa.
- Degree in Law, Universitat Oberta de Cataluña.