Mr Adonis Zachariou > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Adonis Zachariou
Corporate & Commercial Law
Adonis Zachariou is an ambitious, hardworking and dedicated individual aspiring to succeed in the corporate sector. Adonis has completed his legal training with our firm and is now a full-time associate, working in the corporate and commercial department, assisting in all types of corporate, commercial, banking, shipping and corporate litigation matters regarding multiple client groups.
Adonis’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Assisting in the incorporation of companies; corporate administration and restructuring of corporate structures;
- Assisting on the liquidation and restoration of companies under dissolution status;
- Assisting in international cross-border transactions relating to mergers, acquisitions and re-domiciliation of companies;
- Involved in projects assisting trustees of Cyprus International Trusts on all legal matters relating to acquisition, holding and ultimate disposal of assets, as well as financing;
- Assisting and advising on shipping law matters relating to the transfer, registration and leasing of pleasure yachts.
Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2021
- LLB Law, University of Reading, United Kingdom, 2019;
- LPC with LLM in Professional Legal Practice. University of Law, 2020 – graduated with distinction;