Mr Antonia Monogyiou > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Antonia Monogyiou
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Antonia joined us in 2018 as a trainee lawyer in our litigation and dispute resolution department and then progressed, in 2019, to become an advocate/associate in the said department. She is actively involved in commercial dispute resolution matters, at both domestic and international level with emphasis on shareholders and contractual disputes. She has experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution procedures.
Antonia’s experience is as follows:
- Advising clients on a wide range of disputes, including contract and tort law, with particular emphasis on commercial disputes.
- Advising foreign entities on securing recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitration awards in Cyprus.
- Assisting in high profile civil cases involving complex, multi-jurisdictional issues.
- Drafting court documents and initial legal opinions.
Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2019
- Graduated in law from the University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom in 2017
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) with LLM in Professional Legal Practice, The University of Law, Leeds, United Kingdom, 2018