Mrs Marina Joud > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mrs Marina Joud
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Marina Joud has extensive experience in civil, corporate, commercial and banking litigation, international trade and torts, liquidation of companies and forex litigation.
Marina’s experience is as follows:
- Represented the Special Administrator of Cyprus Popular Bank in hundreds of litigation cases filed in courts all over Cyprus by depositors of the bank
- Represented one of the largest forex trading companies in Cyprus in numerous litigation cases related to the complex matters arising from forex trading
- Represented international banks in asset recovery cases, achieving full recovery of the stolen amounts.
Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2007
- Graduated in law from Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, 2005
- LLM European Law and Policy, University of Manchester, UK, 2006