Mr Lefteris Eleftheriou > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Lefteris Eleftheriou
Lefteris has experience in banking litigation representing major national and international banks in litigation matters and counselling banks and other financial institutions on all banking issues. He is also involved in all aspects of matrimonial and family law as well as on issues of alternative dispute resolution.
Lefteris’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Advises major domestic and international banks and financial institutions on recovery and other issues
- Advising and representing litigants in the family courts in proceedings relating to divorce, custody, maintenance, property, adoption, and abduction
- Regularly appearing before the District Courts
- Negotiating with other parties’ advisers
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar 2015
- ADR Group, Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator 2016
- LLB LAW (Hons), University of Surrey (UK) 2014
- MSc Shipping and Finance, Cyprus University of Technology 2020