Mr Angelos Antonellos > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Angelos Antonellos
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Angelos Antonellos has extensive experience in civil and commercial litigation. He handles matters involving banking law, contract law disputes, tort law, as well as employment law. At the same time, he has considerable experience in criminal litigation.
Angelos’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Completed his training at the Attorney – General’s office where he gained significant second chair trial experience.
- Involved in high – value, complex litigation cases, including the annulment of a Disclosure Order by the Supreme Court of Cyprus concerning a multinational bank.
- Involved in a serious importing drug case and represented clients at the Assize Court.
- Involved in numerous disciplinary proceedings and regularly advises clients on disciplinary issues.
Admission to Cyprus Bar Association in 2020, awarded with excellence.
- Graduated in law from Democritus University of Thrace, Greece in 2019
- LLM with specialization in European Commercial Law, from the University of Cyprus, 2022