Mr Konstantinos Kaousliadis > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Konstantinos Kaousliadis
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Konstantinos Kaousliadis is experienced in general litigation, banking litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Having completed his Trainee Lawyer Program at Elias Neocleous & Co LLC in 2021, he was then recruited as an Advocate / Associate in the Dispute Resolution & Litigation department.
Konstantinos’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Advised in relation to a breach of contract case where damages were occurred and the Clients were interested in an Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Consulted Clients about the sale of property procedure in Cyprus.
- Involved in litigation cases and represented national banks and international financial organisations about debt recovery matters.
- Involved in civil litigation cases where represented the local municipality.
- Appeared in front of all ranks of Judges in the District Court.
- Volunteered in the Legal Translation of Articles of Association of Non- Profit Organisations.
Greek, English, Russian, Turkish
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2021
- Legal Cheek: Virtual Vacation Scheme
- Bright Network: Commercial Law Internship
LLB (Hons) Law, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK