Mr Michael Pelosi > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Michael Pelosi
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Commercial
- Financial Services and Regulation
Senior Legal Counsel
Michael has over 24 years’ experience advising international corporate clients and government departments in complex commercial and cross border transactions, international arbitrations and litigation relating to; financial instruments, investment agreements, infrastructure and construction projects, joint venture projects, real estate development and financing, corporate governance and regulatory investigations.
Michael has advised and guided multi-national and corporate clients from a diverse range of industries, including financial services, construction, energy and infrastructure, mining, manufacturing, telecommunications, insurance and hospitality.
During his 5 year appointment as a senior lawyer in Enforcement with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Michael investigated and prosecuted a number of high profile company directors, managers, auditors and liquidators for offences relating to corporate fraud, breaches of director’s duties, financial market manipulation, stock market listing breaches, insider trading and fraudulent transactions, including a number of enforcement actions against fund managers and the promoters and management of collective investment funds.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW, 1994;
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia;
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales;
- Member, Society of Construction Law Australia;
- Personally referenced in Legal 500 Asia Pacific- Leading Construction Law Firms 2018;
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bond University Australia, 1993
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 1994