Mr Christos Vezouvios > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Christos Vezouvios
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate
Christos Vezouvios has extensive experience in immigration, particularly with regard to high net worth individuals, real estate, conveyancing, wills, succession, probate, contract law and competition law.
Christo’s further experience is as follows:
- Advises national and multinational organisations and diplomatic missions in Cyprus on property law issues
- Advises overseas companies and and HNWIs in connection with investment in real estate Cyprus both for residential and commercial purposes, including investment and corporate relocation in Cyprus
- Involved in numerous cross-border transactions in connection with immovable property in Cyprus.
Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2008
- Graduated in law from the University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 2006
- LLM in International Maritime Law, University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 2007
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Christos Vezouvios heads up the real estate department at Elias Neocleous & Co LLC, which acts for some of the largest real estate funds and developers in Cyprus. In addition, it acts for many key players operating in the real estate sector that are active in other countries (particularly in Greece, Russia and Eastern Europe). Its primary focus is on high-end tourist sector developments, commercial and infrastructure projects, as well as on large-scale residential developments. The department also attracts a steady flow of instructions from high-net-worth individuals and their family offices. Christiana Georgiou plays a pivotal role in real estate transactions, property disputes and immigration matters.
- Next Generation Partners - Cyprus > Real estate and construction
- Real estate and construction - Cyprus
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Intellectual property
- Maritime and admiralty
- Real estate and construction