Mr Kyriacos Xenophontos > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Kyriacos Xenophontos
Corporate and Commercial
Kyriacos has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, private client advisory work, banking and finance and corporate finance. He heads our affiliated trust company.
Kyriako’s experience is as follows:
- Advises UHNWI and HNWI and family offices in relation to corporate and commercial law, banking and finance, tax matters and structuring
- Advises funds and financial institutions on potential investment opportunities in Cyprus
- Involved in numerous cross-border transactions involving corporate and commercial law, banking finance and corporate finance matters
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2003
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (MCSI), Investment Manager
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (FCA) since 2006
- Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners since 2005
- Board member of STEP Cyprus
- Board member of American Chamber of Commerce of Cyprus since 2019
- Graduated in Law and Criminology (Dual Honors), Keele University, UK, 2000
- LLM Financial and Banking Law, Kings College London 200
Elias Neocleous and Kyriacos Xenophontos lead the large group at Elias Neocleous & Co LLC, which is well-known for its ability to handle complex cross-border work; this includes devising and implementing innovative and tax-efficient structures for international transactions. It also has extensive experience of tax litigation and advises on a significant number of tax issues relating to employee share schemes and pension schemes. Clients include large international corporations, high-net-worth individuals and government organisations. The firm regularly works with major international law firms, including most of the Magic Circle and largest American firms and also acts for large corporations and government organisations. In addition, the department carries out a substantial amount of personal tax work for very wealthy individuals and their advisers. Elena Christodoulou is another name to note.