Adv Avraham Lalum > Avraham Lalum & Co. Law Offices > Bnei Brak, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Avraham Lalum & Co. Law Offices Offices
1 BEN GURION STREET, BSR TOWER #2
BNEI BRAK 5120149
- Go to...
Adv Avraham Lalum
Avraham Lalum & Co. Law Offices
Founder, Owner, and Managing Partner
Professional experience – Institutions – Vice Chairman of the Israel Bar Association in Israel • Chairman of the National Real Estate Forum of the Israel Bar Association • Member and Vice Chairman of the National Council of the Israel Bar Association • Arbitrator at the National Institute of Arbitration.
Professional experience – Planning and Construction Committees –Previously, a Member of the Netanya Municipal Council, Acting Chairman of Netanya’s Planning and Construction Sub-Committee, Chairman of the Municipalities of the Northern Sharon for Sanitation and the Environment, Chairman of the Municipal Audit Committee, Member of the Finance Committee and the Board of Directors of the Economic Corporation.
Professional Experience – Academic
- Founder of the Israel Bar Association’s School of Law.
- Lecturer on real estate at Sha’arei Mishpat College and Director of the Urban Renewal Clinic of Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Lecturer on Urban Renewal and Tama 38, Fishman Center.
- Lecturer on Urban Renewal and TAMA 38 – Lahav Institute of Tel Aviv University, Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel and the Institute of Real Estate Assessors.
Professional Experience – Journals and Articles
- The author of “Guide to Gentrification.”
- The author of “Guide to TAMA 38 Transactions.”
- The author of “The Limits of Judicial Intervention in Uniform-Contractors Contracts.”
Advocate Lalum is a member of the Israel Bar Association (2006)
Advocate Lalum holds an LL.M degree from Tel Aviv University (in collaboration with Berkeley University), 2015, and an LL.B. degree from Netanya Academic College, 2005.
Avraham Lalum & Co. Law Offices has strong credentials in urban renewal projects, asset-swap transactions, sale and purchasing agreements, and financing transactions. Also of note is the team’s role in various disputes regarding ownership, tax and planning issues. Founding partner Avraham Lalum is highly regarded for his knowledge of urban renewal projects and complex combination deals. Dalit Machtinger provides full-service advice to clients during real estate projects.