Piotr Augustyniak > PATH Law LLP > Warszawa, Poland > Lawyer Profile
PATH Law LLP Offices
- Go to...
One of Poland’s foremost private client lawyers with international recognition, he is trusted by some of the most influential individuals in the country with legal and tax advise related to their private wealth. Among others, he has advised on setting up a number of private foundations. He also specializes in relocation of families from Poland to other countries, particularly to Switzerland. His international expertise, combined with corporate and tax experience, makes him a market leader in cross-border matters, particularly with a taxation and asset protection angle. He understands clients from both legal and business perspectives. His track record also includes tax litigation, organisation of business structures, and tax (both advisory and contentious) and corporate law, including company acquisition and spin-offs.
Prior to founding PATH he was a Partner at K&L Gates. Formerly associated with Hogan & Hartson (now Hogan Lovells) as a Counsel and as a Tax Associate at White & Case.
Polish, English, French, Russian, Italian
– Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
– Member of Polish Business Roundtable Club
– International Bar Association
– International Fiscal Association
– American Bar Association
– Swiss Chamber of Commerce
– Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
– Harvard Law School – Transforming Client Relationships Through Innovation Program, 2021
– TRIUM Global Executive MBA: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– NYU Stern School of Business: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– HEC Paris: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– Harvard Law School – Leadership in Law Firms Program, 2015
– Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Tax Policy and Administration Program, 2014
– University of Warsaw, Postgraduate Studies in International Law and Foreign Service, 2012
– Vienna University of Economics and Business, LL.M. (International Tax Law), 2011
– Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate Tax Studies, 2000
– University of Warsaw, M.A (summa cum laude), 1999
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
PATH Law LLP was one of the first dedicated private client law firms in Poland. The team offers support to domestic and international high-net-worth individuals regarding transactions, complex tax projects, trusts and estate issues, wealth management, family relocation and asset structuring. The group is led by private wealth law specialist Piotr Augustyniak, taxation and benefits expert Tomasz Hatylak and commercial, corporate and civil law specialist Dominika Mizielińska. Senior associate Kinga Romanovska is adept at handling international tax law.