Piotr Augustyniak > PATH Augustyniak, Hatylak i Wspólnicy sp.k. > Warszawa, Poland > Lawyer Profile
PATH Augustyniak, Hatylak i Wspólnicy sp.k. Offices
- Go to...
One of Poland’s foremost private client lawyers with international recognition, he is trusted by some of the most influential individuals in the country with legal and tax advise related to their private wealth. Among others, he has advised on setting up a number of private foundations. He also specializes in relocation of families from Poland to other countries, particularly to Switzerland. His international expertise, combined with corporate and tax experience, makes him a market leader in cross-border matters, particularly with a taxation and asset protection angle. He understands clients from both legal and business perspectives. His track record also includes tax litigation, organisation of business structures, and tax (both advisory and contentious) and corporate law, including company acquisition and spin-offs.
Prior to founding PATH he was a Partner at K&L Gates. Formerly associated with Hogan & Hartson (now Hogan Lovells) as a Counsel and as a Tax Associate at White & Case.
Polish, English, French, Russian, Italian
– Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
– Member of Polish Business Roundtable Club
– International Bar Association
– International Fiscal Association
– American Bar Association
– Swiss Chamber of Commerce
– Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
– TRIUM Global Executive MBA: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– NYU Stern School of Business: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– HEC Paris: Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2018
– Harvard Law School – Leadership in Law Firms Program, 2015
– Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Tax Policy and Administration Program, 2014
– University of Warsaw, Postgraduate Studies in International Law and Foreign Service, 2012
– Vienna University of Economics and Business, LL.M. (International Tax Law), 2011
– Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate Tax Studies, 2000
– University of Warsaw, M.A (summa cum laude), 1999
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
PATH Augustyniak, Hatylak i Wspólnicy sp.k. is a boutique private client firm totally geared towards handling the entirety of matters for high-net-worth individuals and their businesses. The group handles corporate transactions, trust and estate issues, wealth management and tax projects. Jointly leading the team are co-founding partners Piotr Augustyniak, a private wealth law expert, taxation and benefits specialist Tomasz Hatylak and distinguished corporate lawyer Dominika Mizielińska Senior associate Kinga Romanovska is instructed on tax, commercial and company law matters. One of the first private client firms dedicated to servicing Polish entrepreneurs, the group benefits from a satellite office in Geneva, augmenting the trust practice.