Geert De Buyzer > Schoups > Antwerp, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
DE BURBURESTRAAT 6-8
- Go to...
Geert De Buyzer
Business ; Construction & Real Estate ; with a focus on Dispute Resolution, including Arbitration, Mediation and other ADR
Geert joined the firm in October 2013, after having worked as a lawyer at a Brussels law firm for eight years. Geert has exercised mandates as an assistant at the KU Leuven and the University of Antwerp for several years.
He mainly focuses on dispute resolution in various fields, in particular commercial law, corporate law and construction law. He publishes regularly on these topics and has a broad experience. Geert is also recognized as a mediator and as a collaborative lawyer.
Dutch, English, French
- Chairman of the board ADR, Bar of the province of Antwerp, since 2017
- Certified collaborative lawyer, Flemish Bar Associations, 2020
- Certified mediator in civil and commercial matters, University of Antwerp, 2019
- Master in Economic Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 2005
- Law degree, KU Leuven, 2004