Mr Ahmed Awni > Meysan Partners > Kuwait City, Kuwait > Lawyer Profile
Meysan Partners Offices
JABER AL-MUBARACK ST
- Go to...
Mr Ahmed Awni
Ahmed Awni advises on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters including general corporate, commercial and financial litigation and global regulatory investigations
With over 20 years’ experience Mr. Awni has significant knowledge in dispute resolution matters, with an extensive experience in representing plaintiffs in complex class action litigation in the areas of complex contracts, employment, commercial and financial litigation and provides Legal advice and counselling in a broad range of industries, including retail, banking insurance, art galleries, and family businesses relating to policy drafting and implementation and internal investigations.
- Advising various financial institutions and lessors on significant disputes in the banking sector involving lenders, finance lessors and operating lessors, often arising in the context of troubled companies and including, for example, cross-border enforcement and recovery issues.
- Representing a global financial institution in litigation against a former private wealth client.
- Assisting and representing the subsidiary of a major international financial group before Kuwait Courts in cases in which it was sued by clients arguing that it breached its duty of care and information.
- Representing individuals or companies (including instrument funds) in the context of shareholders litigation.
- Working on several cases in the context of disputes subsequent to termination of contracts.
Egyptian Lawyers Association
- BA in Law, Alexandria University
- Diploma Law, Alexandria University